I hate you, Florence Henderson. First you messed up my hair as a youngster and then your photo – which was supposed to enhance my wonderfully written blog – ended up deleting EVERY WORD.
Oh, and your hair cut SUCKS!!
And since everything I wrote just went to blog hell, I might as well post the other photo I wanted to use as an example.
And finally, this one….
So… who can guess what my original blog was?
1. The Shag – my mother loved it. I hated it.
2. Farrah Fawcett Wings – where I learned the art of blow dryers and curling irons and Aqua Net, along with an amusing tale about hair, lighters and a concert.
3. 80’s Poodle Do – which inspired me to grow my hair long and straight for nearly 2 decades.
4. Hedgehogs – as styling tools.
5. Now – where I try to remember how to use a curling iron without burning myself hideously or melting off my hair.
But no… none of that remained once I put up the evil photo of Florence up there. Bitch.