I went shopping today for my upcoming slumber party.
1. Blinds so no one can see us dancing in our jammies. Check!
2. A 6 foot long table with a new table cloth for all the goodies and beverages. Check!
3. Some wire for speakers to enhance the audio of the TV for music, games or movies. Check!
4. A measuring shot glass for the mixing of new concoctions. Check!
5. A bucket for ice. Check!
6. A candle for aroma and atmosphere. Check!
7. Triple sec, Vodka, Raspberry Liqueur, Blue Curaçao, Sierra Mist and Sweet and Sour mix for my contribution to the craziness of 5 women who all need to cut loose and have a great time. Check!
When I came home, I tried all three of the possibilities I had in mind and I have to say, they are all pretty amazing!!
I’m really looking forward to my friends and lots of laughter. Now I have to find a Twister game…. lol